- Manufacturing lead-time from Company’s receipt of the “Notice To Proceed” is approximately 6 to 8 weeks for standard structures, and 8 to 12 weeks for custom structures. Delivery is approximately 1 week thereafter. Delivery of structures may be prior to or at the start of assembly. Please note that these timelines do not include approval or permitting timeframes.
- Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading. Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed. Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit.
- Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
- Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
- Cantilever systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
- There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours).
- Please see our FAQ for more information.