Statement of Limited Warranty:
- The structural integrity of all supplied steel is warranted for 5 years.
- If assembly is provided by the Company, workmanship of the structure is covered for one year, including labor for the removal of any failed part, disassembly (if necessary), cost of shipping, and reassembly.
- All steel surface finishes are warranted for one year.
- Gale Pacific Commercial 95™ fabrics all carry a ten year limited manufacturer’s warranty against failure from significant fading, deterioration, breakdown, outdoor heat, cold, or discoloration. Should the fabric need to be replaced under the warranty, the Company will manufacture and ship a new replacement fabric at no charge for the first five years, thereafter pro-rated at 20% per year over the remaining five years. The following are exceptions to the preceding warranty terms:
- Individual fabric tops measuring greater than 40’ in length are covered by a non-prorated five year warranty;
- Serge Ferrari Soltis 502 waterproof membrane is subject to an eight year pro-rated warranty.
- Sewing thread is warranted for ten years.
- These limited warranties are effective from the date of sale, or, if assembly is provided by the Company, from the date of the invoice.
- In its sole discretion, the Company will repair and or/replace defective structures, products or workmanship, or refund that portion of the price related to the defective product, labor, or service rendered.
- The Company reserves the right, in cases where certain fabric colors have been discontinued, to offer the Purchaser or Owner a choice of available alternative colors to replace the warranted fabric. The Company does not guarantee that any particular color will be available for any period of time, and reserves the right to discontinue any color for any reason, without recourse by the Purchaser or Owner of the discontinued fabric color.
- Should the Purchaser or Owner sell the structures to another party, the warranty cannot be transferred to the new owner without a complete and thorough on-site inspection performed by a Company representative. Please contact the Company at email@example.com for more details.
- All warranty claims covering Company supplied structures, products, and services must be submitted by Purchaser or Owner in writing to the Company within thirty days from the date of discovery of the alleged defect and must include a detailed description and applicable photographs of the alleged defect or problem. Warranty claims should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchaser or Owner agrees that venue for any court action to enforce these limited warranties shall be in the City or County of Dallas in the State of Texas, USA.
- These limited warranties are void if:
- The supplied structures, products, services and/or labor are not paid for in full;
- The structures are not assembled in strict compliance with MAXSHADE specifications;
- Any changes, modifications, additions, or attachments are made to the structures in any way, without prior written approval from the Company. Specifically, no signs, objects, fans, light fixtures, etc. may be hung from the structures, unless specifically engineered by the Company.
- These limited warranties do not cover defects and/or damages caused by:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Misuse, willful or intentional damage, vandalism, contact with chemicals, cuts and Acts of God (i.e. tornado, hurricane, micro/macros burst, earthquake, wildfires, ice storms etc.);
- Snow or wind loads in excess of the designed load parameters engineered for the supplied structures;
- Use, maintenance, neglect, repair, and/or service inconsistent with the Company’s written care and maintenance instructions, provided with the order.
- The limited warranties explicitly exclude:
- Workmanship related to assembly not provided by the Company or its agents;
- Fabric curtains, valances, and flat vertical panels;
- Fabric tops installed on structures that were not engineered and originally supplied by the Company.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, LIQUIDATED, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT, USE OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF A BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, OPERATION OR REPAIR OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN FACT. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. PURCHASER, BY ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WAIVES ANY RIGHTS IT WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE TO CLAIM OR ASSERT THAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.